Ever get annoyed? Ever feel like someone needs to be told where the dog died? Or handed a crowbar and a tub of Elbow Grease to help them pry their head out of their arse? Congratulations--you've come to the right place.

And when I'm not commenting on the latest thing to piss me off, I'm trying to figure out my own twisted life. Because, hey, I'm like that.

On a gentler note: for anyone dealing with depression, anxiety, and other assorted bullshit: You are NOT alone.

And if you're looking for a laugh, search on the key word "fuckery." It's just my little thing (as the bishop said to the actress).

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Empress Abroad - The Vacation Posts

OK, kids, Your Empress is on vacation. Halle-fuckin-lujah. I know of no one else on the planet at this moment who needs a vacation as badly as I do.

I claim that, I own that, and I'm fuckin' good with it.

So, my itinerary... first stop was yesterday, NYC to see my current celebricrush, Jim Jefferies. There will be a multipart post on the God of Comedy. :-) Yeah, I'm smitten. Utterly smitten. I love the fact that this cynical old bitch can still have a crush. And, Gods, he's worth it.

The next stop on the itinerary (after about 24 hours back in Boston) is Camp Atherton in Pittsfield, NH to see Ferd and Laura and plan out my next step in World Domination: my website. It has been suggested to me that I need to do podcasting because my delivery is so vital to getting my humor. So me and the Ferdinator are gonna put our heads together.

Next stop: the Gods' Own Country, Nova Scotia. The most beautiful place on earth. Friggin' awesomest city on the planet, Halifax (well, it is becoz there are such cooooooooooooooool people there). I get to celebrate Real Thanksgiving with The Fam up there, and visit The Hill, and hang with Vicki and see Eileen and Wanda and Andrew and Calliope and everyone else I miss so much.

Wow. The sun's up here, and it looks like it's going to be a perfect fall day. Unlike yesterday which was shit weather. Fuck cares--it was a damn good day.

On with the blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment