Ever get annoyed? Ever feel like someone needs to be told where the dog died? Or handed a crowbar and a tub of Elbow Grease to help them pry their head out of their arse? Congratulations--you've come to the right place.

And when I'm not commenting on the latest thing to piss me off, I'm trying to figure out my own twisted life. Because, hey, I'm like that.

On a gentler note: for anyone dealing with depression, anxiety, and other assorted bullshit: You are NOT alone.

And if you're looking for a laugh, search on the key word "fuckery." It's just my little thing (as the bishop said to the actress).

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Shog: Job Hunting

Well, kids, I finally got pushed that extra bit that sent me over the edge. I am seriously looking for employment. I can't cope with the stupidity and pettiness any longer.

So, if anyone knows of someone/somewhere looking for a highly competent bookkeeper, purchasing agent, writer, editor, producer, publicist, historian, Shakespearean scholar, librarian (without MLS), acting coach, assistant, cook, whatever, let me know. I require health insurance and enough salary to cover my bills (which aren't high). Early mornings undesirable unless they are a part of long nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment